Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What happened to the other forums?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What happened to the other forums?

    Old timers, Men's club, etc?

    I had a hard time getting registered on this site and somehow my User name picked up the asterisk (*). Is that why I don't have access to them, or are they no longer available.

    If a mod reads this, let me know and add me to those forums please. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    They aren't available yet. If I recall correctly Rock said that only these three will be available right now until they get all the kinks ironed out and then the others will be back.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    OK, thanks. I didn't know if my change in username was the problem or not.

    This board is a little hard to manuever on, don't know if it will draw the people back to it or not.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    I don't think that's the account you were using Sportsman. You're only showing 30 posts. I know you had way more than that. Everyone's post count was carried over. Did you have another account or did you recently create a new one?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    If I'm not mistaken, I created this account a few years back on the old Cumberland forum, seems like it used to be a hostboard site.

    I can't log-in with my LPD login.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2009
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    I tried logging in with my lpd account - it was the only name/account I had on hostboard. It said I was not registered. So I registered again using the same name.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    Try it as imported_[your username here], if you haven't.

    Some have just asked over on the help desk and they've been able to fix it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    I was able to log in with that - thanks.
    It's indicating that I've never posted though - even though my original post count is showing.

    Eh. Not that it matters too much.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    If you want the "imported_" part off your name, they should be able to fix that as they have others here...
    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/project.php

    The board could probably use a sticky or something on this issue.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What happened to the other forums?

    I tried to start a thread on the Senior Bowl last night and it still isn't showing up, it said it has to be approved by a mod before it comes up. Little to late now! Game is over
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •